July 6, 2020
ROYCO introduces ClearSpace powered by PreventX
By using ClearSpace, employers can safely halt the spread of microbes, including the Covid virus, providing security for office workers and stating clearly that, “We care about your well-being.”
The Royco Division of Royersford Spring Company introduces ClearSpace, a breakthrough solution for the protection of workspaces.
The active ingredient in ClearSpace, PreventX, is EPA and FDA registered. It was originally developed for use in food preparation, hospitals, college and professional sports locker rooms and in transportation and has been exhaustively tested by Boeing for airplane interiors.
Now this powerful and effective product is available for use on all furniture, fixtures, office accessories and other interior equipment. The product is completely safe and is effective for all hard surfaces as well as upholstered furniture. It is safe for use with fabric, leather, faux leather, vinyl, etc. Make the workplace safer to return to and keep it safe. Provide a level of security and well-being for office workers. It’s easy to apply and can also be electrostatically sprayed.
- Destroys pathogens on contact and creates a protective barrier to prevent re-contamination for up to 90 days.
- Destroys viruses (COVID 19, flus) and then provides protection
- Destroys bacteria: E-coli, salmonella, strep, staph plus fungi, mold, algae, etc.
- Barrier acts as a series of sharp “blades” on the treated surfaces that puncture and thereby destroy the cell walls.
- Effective on hard and soft surfaces (wood, laminate, metal, glass, and plastic). Safe for fabrics, leathers, faux leather, vinyl.
- EPA and FDA registered.
- Efficacy can be proven.
- Exhaustively tested.
- Comparison to disinfectants: Disinfectants destroy viruses but have no residual impact. ClearSpace provides up to 90 day barrier to prevent re-contamination.
- Sanitizing/disinfecting does not neutralize the effectiveness of ClearSpace.
- Easy to apply.
- Safety: safe for food preparation, serving surfaces, and is used in hospitals, rail/air transportation, professional and college sports locker rooms.
For more information, please contact the exclusive distributor, Royco Division, at: ClearSpace@royersfordspringcompany.com or 610-948-4440.